Monday, May 30, 2016

Silence is Golden: Contemporary Kink-Inspired Erotica

Are you looking for something kinky to read, with a special little twist? Lucky you, look what's just been released!



I am so delighted to have a story included in this gorgeous little collection. The theme of this collection is all about communication: if someone is unable to speak, how do you talk with one another and stay safe? The chemistry in this collection is amped-up and spot-on exploring some of the amazing, sexy ways partners can communicate.

My story "Pushing Buttons" features a woman, Chelsea, who uses a text-to-speech app to speak and another woman, Aly, who is, well, a mess,but that's one reason why I love her. They reveal some secrets and write a little erotica of their own. I do hope you'll check it out and find out how their story ends.

I really do adore this collection. I am honored to be included as I took away a lot from each of the stories and will be rereading the book again. (And... maybe again.)

To find out more, check out the book on Amazon or over at Goodreads. Thebook is available as an ebook and in paperback.

You can learn more about each author in the collection by clicking here!

Also be sure to check out all the other hot titles from Sexy Little Pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment