Monday, May 16, 2016

From Top to Bottom: Lesbian Stories of Dominance and Submission



I am so excited to announce the release of "From Top to Bottom: Lesbian Stories of Dominance and Submission" published by LadyLit Publishing. Yes, I am a bit late as the book was released in March of 2016, but I wanted to take time to read all 15 of the delightfully kinky D/s stories in this collection.

Oh, and I suppose I should add that I wrote one of those 15 stories! My short story "Inside" is included in this collection and I'm truly honored to be a part of such a unique, fun, and definitely hot book.

My story is really special to me for many reasons, but one of them is that the story features a wheelchair user as the Domme character in the story. As a disabled writer I am thrilled to be exploring the arenas of sexuality including body identity, sexual orientation, and kink in my work and showcasing the intertwining relationship of sex and disability.

The thing that struck me most about this collection is the stories take the kink out of the dungeon: most of the stories are set in unique and intimate places. Many of the stories feature characters who really know one another well, and the chemistry is fantastic throughout.

My personal favorite story was Taking the Lead by Lauren Jade. I loved the chemistry and relationship between the characters.

You can find the book on Goodreads, on the editor's website, and on Amazon.

Also, check out this review from Love Bytes Same Sex Book Reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment