Monday, September 7, 2015

Vesper Vibrator Necklace by Crave Review



Well, folks, it’s no surprise that here at The Unlaced Librarian I spend most of my extra money (all right, all of my extra money) on books. It’s not often a sex toy separates my book budget from my books, but about a year ago, I stumbled upon exactly what I was looking for in a vibrator: sleek, metal, compact, and you can also wear it as a necklace. I was sold.

The Vesper Vibrator Necklace is a 3.8 inch long stainless steel pendant vibrator that comes on a 26 inch chain. The vibrator has four settings; low, medium, high, and a pulse setting. The vibration is powerful for something so compact – when I first opened it I turned it on to the lowest setting and thought it was the highest. But with another click the vibration just kept getting more intense. The highest setting is, obviously, the loudest, but the Vesper is a politely quiet vibrator. However, when I’m wearing it around my neck and someone asks what it is, I push the button, the person leans in and then their eyes pop because they know it’s a vibrator.   

The instruction manual says the toy is stainless steel and designed for external clitoral stimulation. The pendant is splash proof and water resistant but don’t fully submerge the piece in water. I find this piece is fantastic to experiment with – hold it like a pencil between your fingers and explore your body, or let your partner roam free for a unique and erotic experience.

The Vesper comes with a USB charger. You unscrew the top, screw it into the connector and plug into a laptop or computer USB port. I always make sure to charge it before I wear it as the vibration is the strongest right after charging. The Vesper lasts between 40 minutes and 1.5 hours depending on use. There is a small LED light on the charger to let you know when it’s done charging.

I absolutely love this as a necklace as well. The longer length chain gives me a 20’s Flapper vibe when I wear it which I find very sexy. The chain is fine and the sleek design feels high end and luxurious. It really is a great accessory to many outfits, especially if I’m going to a kink party or sex-positive event.

The pendant is fairly large for a necklace, so if you wear this in public people will notice it and you will run the risk of people asking what it is. Depending on the event this could be the point of wearing it, but you may not want to show your bank teller or Great Aunt Ethel your vibrator necklace. Wear if you dare ;)

The company also offers custom engraving for $10. I had “the unlaced librarian” engraved on mine which makes this piece even more special. The engraving is quite small, but you can also fit a lot in. I’ve seen some with entire sentences engraved on the side of the Vesper.

My Vesper is in the color Rose Gold (which is my all-time favorite color) and retails at $79. The silver one is slightly lower in cost and the 24K gold plated version is higher.

Overall, I love the Vesper as both a vibrator and a fashionable, sexy piece of jewelry. My favorite vibrators are bullet sized, so the power this provides is divine. And since I love pushing boundaries, I really enjoy wearing this necklace as a declaration of sex-positivity and openness.

For more information you can visit Crave’s website, www.lovecrave.com , or click here to read about the Vesper. You can find Crave on Twitter @FollowCrave

No comments:

Post a Comment